Today is definitely a wonderful day! It's gorgeous outside and me not being an outside kind of person could not be more shocked that I feel that way. But I woke up this morning in a kind of fog. I was up resisting sleeping for a long time last night and then I went to sleep and didn't sleep fully which I don't know why I do that but I had a long day after going to the New York Historical Society and getting to handle documents over one hundred years old. After that I took a long walk down to Rockefeller Center where I saw Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. After the show I took the train to New Jersey and got home at almost 10. No wonder I was a little loopy this morning. But I got up and did some work and then watched a little tv. Afterwards I went outside and could not believe it was so nice out there. I drove with the windows down and my favorite music on. It was great! Everyone was driving with their windows down and I think people were in a better mood altogether. It was wonderful. I wished that I had somewhere I needed to be in order to keep driving or that I could get around Woodbridge without getting lost.But I was running out of gas and I wanted to get home to eat lunch which was a Chicken BLT salad from Wendy's and a baked potato, yum! I also got to watch the end of one of my favorite movies, Frequency. I absolutely love this movie and was so excited to see it on. After lunch I did some work and I then took a nap because my body would not move or read one more inch.
It was not the most interesting day but it felt good. I enjoyed today. I have been enjoying other days as well but I really just got to be today and I think it's important to do that everyday. Plus it helped that today felt like the most perfect spring day ever. Maybe I just haven't been paying attention or living in the wrong place during past springs but this was one of the best days ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment