On the Journey

February 23, 2012

NMAAHC Groundbreaking: Lonnie Bunch Speech | Newsdesk

NMAAHC Groundbreaking: Lonnie Bunch Speech Newsdesk
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
"The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me." Psalm 138:8 (NIV)

"The Lord will perfect that which concerns me." Psalm 138:8 (AMP)
"There is meaning in every journey that is unknown to the traveler." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
"The journey not the arrival matters." - T.S. Eliot

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (40)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ▼  February (8)
      • My Testimony
      • NMAAHC Groundbreaking: Lonnie Bunch Speech | Newsdesk
      • Whitney Houston "I Didn't Know My Own Strength"
      • Keeping My Promise
      • Farewell Dear Whitney
      • Rest in Peace Whitney Houston
      • Food for Thought
      • Turn, Turn, Turn
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2011 (136)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (16)
    • ►  October (23)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2010 (66)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (13)

Who Am I?

My photo
Ebony
I'm waiting for revelation of what I have been called to do with the time that I have on this planet. I plan to find out what I'm here for on the journey.
View my complete profile

Followers

My Other Blogs

  • Curlyosity
    Like if you download
    4 weeks ago
  • Museums of New York City
    Louis Armstrong House Museum
    16 years ago
  • Fotografia

Church

  • Love of Jesus Family Church - Orange, NJ
  • Victory Christian Center - Charlotte, NC

Sites

  • Elevation Network
  • Curly Nikki
  • Daily Mail
  • Madame Noire
  • Hello Giggles
  • Plugged In Movie Reviews
  • Ruche
  • ModCloth
  • Shabby Apple

Favorite Shows

  • Downton Abbey
  • Who Do You Think You Are?
  • Person of Interest
  • 30Rock
  • The Middle

MUSIC

Artists/Songs

  • Me Without You by TobyMac
  • God's Not Dead by Newsboys
  • I Didn't Know My Own Strength by Whitney Houston
  • My Testimony by Marvin Sapp
  • Let the Church Say Amen by Andre Crouch
  • The Same God by Newsong

You are more beautiful than you realize and we thought you should know

Natural Hair Care Blogs, Vlogs and Sites

  • Taren Guy
  • Natural Chica
  • Denimpixie
  • Asili Glam
  • Bargain Princess
  • Natural Selection
  • Curly Crazyful Leah
  • Meechy Monroe
  • Coily Cafe
  • The Mane Source
  • Curls, Coils and Kinks
  • Afrobella
  • Thank God I'm Natural
  • Thirsty Roots
  • Miss Jessie's
  • Shea Moisture
  • Naturally Curly
  • Curl Mart
Curly Nikki

Hairspiration

Hairspiration
Alicia Keys

Karyn Parsons

Esperanza Spalding

Tracee Ellis Ross

Elle Varner

Corinne Bailey Rae

Thandie Newton

Lisa Bonet

Lark Voorhies
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.