March 15, 2011

All Stuffed Up

What a weekend! On Thursday I began to get some early cold symptoms. Then on Friday things progressed to a full on head cold. I could bearly stand without a headache and dizzyness. On Saturday I couldn't breathe out of my nose and I was quickly going through our new supply of Kleenex. Saturday and Sunday were a blur although Sunday things were looking up because I had a nostril to breathe out of and not being able or fit to go anywhere I got to watch My Fair Lady which I haven't watched all the way through in a long time. Yesterday I was feeling better but still experiencing difficulty with breathing and congestion. But things looked up last night. It took tons of Robitussin, Alka Seltzer Severe Nasal Congestion and Cough, and Vick's Vapo Rub but I am feeling closer to normal now. You never appreciate your health as much as when it gets challanged. So glad to be headed back towards good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment