I made it to the end of my project but not without some difficulty. It has been very hard to remain motivated because a majority of the work has been finished. But while I put together the list of things that had been completed over the last two weeks, I realized that I had accomplished many things that are going to benefit the project. I was really happy that over the last week there were some new resources that proved to be really helpful and some people that proved to be really helpful as well. I'm really happy that a bunch of images and information that we need, we will be able to have. Although I felt terrible last week and this week I didn't feel so great I made it through and I accomplished the things I needed to.
Meanwhile, this afternoon I got unexpected news that the job that I had put in for a few weeks ago wasn't going to be mine. I logged into the website and saw that although my resume had been under review for two weeks, I wasn't chosen for it. It's a disappointment and I was hoping that this time the scenario would turn out differently but I guess this just was not my time or the right job for me. But I have to keep going anyhow. It's especially difficult after the last two weeks when there was so many positive things happening. But I know that not getting this job doesn't cancel out those positive things that have been going on. I have to keep hoping and keep waiting. It's hard but I can't give up. Many cliches apply here (It's always darkest before the dawn) but I know that everything is going to work out the way that it needs to and should.
I believe that even though I thought this job would finally be the victory I had been looking forward to for so long there will be something greater to come at the right time that is exactly what I want and need.
No comments:
Post a Comment