February 3, 2011

Is It February All Ready?

Geez! I can't believe that it is already February. Time is going by so quickly but I can say that this year has gotten off to a great start. There were some bumps in the road at the beginning but January was a great month and probably the best start to a year that I have had since 2008. I think that is progress. And it makes me happy because a man that came to our church said that the way you start out the year can set the tone for the whole year. And I really do believe that this year is going to be a good year. This past weekend our guest minister spoke about holding on. He was saying that even when you feel like giving up, don't because you never know how close you are. He spoke about being immovable and unshakable. He said that you often find that challanges and trials will come and completely shake or strip your whole world but if you will remain immovable and unshakable in your faith then you will know that you can make it through anything and that you will see a better day ahead. It can get heavy at times trying to deal with things in your life especially when they come all at once and you can't see a way out and all the things that you try to do to get out don't work. But if you hold on and exercise faith then you will see a change for the good. That's where I am. I am holding on and exercising faith and believing that things are getting better everyday and every month even when they look the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment