Last night I went to a dinner with some friends from church. It was so fun. This couple is from Guyana and they fixed us some of their favorite foods from their country. It was so delicious! Everything was seasoned well and there was chicken, rice, mac and cheese, chow mein and wonderful soup. It was so great! And besides the food we had wonderful conversation and really enjoyed learning about these people that I had just met and my dad has known for about a year. So I was really glad to be out and about and not just sitting home all weekend not doing anything. Plus I made it home in time to be able to see the rest of the Oscars which, what I saw of it, was really good. So I had a really great weekend and met some really great people.
So this is the last day of February and I have just a few days to go until I finish my Brown project. I am feeling really good about January and February. There have been some bumps in the road but I am really happy for how things have gone and I think that things will get better continuously. I'm excited for what March holds and I am going back into job hunting with a vengeance. I get to visit NC for a little bit for a change of place and pace and I get to be able to see some friends and family while I'm there. It's going to be a good month I feel. So I am just going to maintain a positive attitude and practice my Power Thoughts. So long February!
No comments:
Post a Comment