May 23, 2011

Cast All Your Care Part 2

I meant to blog this last week and I forgot. But last week when I was really concerned and confused as to how my job and financial situations would turn around I received the verses from the Lord that I really needed to help me to let go of worry, fear, anxiety, doubt, and reasoning. They were Proverbs 3:5,6 and 1 Peter 5:7. On Wednesday the 18th of May I also received another confirmation of what the Lord had been telling me. This one came from Psalm 55:22 which says, "Cast your care on the Lord, for He will sustain you, He will never let the righteous be shaken." It just added to my confidence that God's got my back. I have felt so alone in this process and have shouldered a lot because I felt like I needed to but God used last week to remind me that He is in charge, not me and that I can trust Him to accomplish His will in my life. I did just that too. I released everything that was weighing on me to Him and I felt lighter, my head felt clearer, and I just felt overall more happy and enthused because I cast my burdens on the Lord. There isn't anything that God can't handle and because of that He instructs us to cast or throw our cares over to Him and He will take care of it. In other words God is saying, "I got this. I can do this. This is not too hard for me." It's such a good feeling to know that you have help, REAL HELP, in dealing with your problems and that you can trust God to come through for you with whatever you need. God knows your situation better than you do and He knows exactly how to make it work out for your good.

No comments:

Post a Comment