July 8, 2011
It was a good day...
Today was a really good day. I woke up and wrote an email for part of the project that I have been working on for the last two months. Then I had great quiet time. I showered and got dressed and headed out. I stopped by Sally Beauty Supply where I picked up some grip clips to help stretch out my curls when my hair is drying and I got a small spray bottle for re-wetting my hair when I'm styling it. After that I was thinking of just getting some fast food for dinner and heading back home but the traffic was awful going back towards where my dad lives. So I went to Bridgewater, NJ. I had never driven there before but with the GPS I made it. I was heading out there because I wanted to see if I liked this Vera Bradley pattern that I had seen online. The pattern is called Baroque. I have a ton of Vera Bradley in Chocolate but they discontinued that pattern. I want to replace the wallet and purse that I have now because I have had them for several years and I need to replace them. And I wondered if I might be able to see the pattern for myself at the Bridgewater Commons Vera Bradley store. I made it to the mall and found the store. I was able to see the wallet I want which is the turn lock wallet. I looked at the purses but I didn't like the ones that I saw. Because I hadn't eaten and I was thinking of all the potential traffic I would be waiting in on the way back home I decided to eat something at the mall. I got some beef and shrimp terryaki from a hibatchi place. It was so good and I thought I would have some to bring home but I didn't; I ate it all. After that I started the drive home. I found a new station to listen to on the radio in my mom's car, 99.1 The Star. I usually am listening to XM radio in my dad's car so I don't know the local stations but I like 99.1 a lot. So I listened to it on the way back and the traffic thankfully was not so bad. I felt good being out and prolonged the drive a little more. Then I came in and watched some TV and spent some time online. I spoke to my parents and learned that they won't be back til Saturday. So I have one more day of my staycation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment