February 2, 2010

Hope Renewed Day 2

So far February is off to a really great start. Today I was able to speak with and leave messages with several of the contacts from my conversation yesterday. Yes! One I am happy that these people exist and two I am hopeful that they will be able to help me. I even have enough New York museum contacts now to create a group in my phone (which I did last night). After all of the happiness from these small first steps I thought,"How am I going to be able to afford to get to the City everyday?" Never fear I think there are options. I think that I will either find a part time job in New York that will allow me to do my research in the mornings or I will work here in New Jersey in the evenings and do research in the morning. I think I do finally know that research is my calling. I am really excited about being able to get back in the research game and getting the dust off of my brain. Facts and learning more facts is what I want to do with my life. Look out NYC here I come!

1 comment:

  1. congrats! glad everything is working out for you! i also found a great job i 110% want.maybe Feb is THE month? i've recently felt as if i am just endlessly applying without even caring what the job really is because i get strapped for money, time, etc.

    ReplyDelete