I'm really excited to be in a brand new month. One of my favorite things in turning the calendar page over to reveal fresh new days with no scribbles on them. Of course, right now I don't have a wall calendar but it's still one of my favorite things nonetheless. I don't have very big plans for this month so I am excited to see what happens that I haven't planned or counted on happening this month. I guess kind of the one big thing is our trip to NJ/NYC for Thanksgiving and the Thanksgiving Day Macy's Parade which I am looking forward to so much! I cannot wait! November and December are my favorite time of the year but they do go by rather quickly. And I am really anticipating the beginning of the new year as well. I am ready for change! But I intend to make the most and best of November in whatever way I can. One thing that I am going to do is a box for Operation Christmas Child. I have done at least one before and I wish that I had been able to do more of them but I am really excited to be able to help a child in another part of the world have a nice Christmas. The drop off week for that is November 14-21 so I have to go and get my shoebox and then fill it up with some treats. So I am looking forward to doing that this month. I am really just happy that it is this time of year and I can't wait to see family and friends and enjoy the holiday season!
No comments:
Post a Comment