March 26, 2010
Actively Seeking Change
Today began with a phone call that I was expecting to make but not expecting to go the way that it went. Fortunately I was inspired by this phone call to inact the word of the day from yesterday: change. So I set off to search for employment because that is the most pressing need that I have at this moment. I stopped at a retail store, a grocery store, and a mall. Between the three I think I came away with some good leads. I think I will eventually find my niche. There are a lot more hiring signs up than there used to be and I keep hearing that people are looking. So I feel like I am actively seeking the thing that I want the most at this moment. There are a ton of things that I would like to have happen right now but I know the world won't end if I don't. Also I have been hearing the same messages over the last two days which is that you have to get out and be active to see things happen. I have been searching for jobs from home for a while but I haven't been hitting the pavement and going to places to look for jobs which I think is a better way because people actually get to see you and speak with you. The people I spoke with today seemed really nice and pleasant and willing to consider me for the positions I was seeking. So I think that I made the right choice to get out and start putting some action behind my faith and beliefs. So change is not just the word of the day it's the word that I need to live by. I am actively seeking the change I want to have in my life and see in myself! Although I am asking the Lord to change me to the person that he wants me to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment