March 24, 2010
Yoga Warrior
Today I got back on the yoga saddle and I thought that I was going to be all stiff and sore after the workout. But to my suprise and delight I proved to be limber and went almost the whole workout without dropping one bead of perspiration! I usually am panting along begging Denise Austin to have mercy on my out of shape body but today I kept up with her and didn't have the usually problems of feeling like I was going to burst. I was skeptical that if I only did the 20 minute yoga body burn 5 days a week that it might not work but I have been proven wrong. I have noticed a big difference and I haven't changed my diet drastically but the simple moves that I do from yoga have helped me regain some strength and ability that I lost from not being as active as I have in the past. This makes me really excited! I can't wait to work up to doing more. I know I have to be careful and not rush it but I can't wait until I do get to the point where I can move up to a higher level of yoga.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment