June 28, 2010

There Goes June

Well this week is the close of one month and the beginning of a new one. It's so hard to believe that the month is already over. I can't believe that this weekend is already the 4th of July. I am looking forward to it because I am hoping to go to Liberty State Park in Jersey City to watch the fireworks over the Hudson. I am looking so forward to it.

Yesterday I finished my last new members class at Love of Jesus Family Church. So in July I will receive the right hand of fellowship with my fellow class members. I am really excited about being able to finally have a church that I belong to. I also am looking forward to joining a ministry team and being able to work with the church more. It's a really exciting time for me there. Tomorrow my pastor,Jason Alvarez will be on TBN at 10 pm!

June seems to have just quickly passed me by but I am assured that each passing month will bring joys of its own. I experienced my cousin's wedding this month and got to see family that I hadn't seen in so long. I also started to venture out into Woodbridge and finally feel like I know where I am going when I drive around. I even got lost and was able to find my way back.

I am starting to feel more stable and more at peace here and I thank God for that because 8 months ago I did not feel that way at all. But I know that God has a perfect plan for my life and that it will be fulfilled in His perfect timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment