July 9, 2010
I Need to Get Out More
I realized today as I was doing the dishes that I need to get out of this apartment more. I am secluding myself in here. Often I don't want to go anywhere because it reminds me of my lack of money and not being able to do anything. But I have also come to enjoy just driving around and searching out new ways of getting home from the towns around here. But I need to breathe fresh air everyday and get some sunlight, if only to keep myself from being vitamin D deficient. So tomorrow I am planning to go out at some point and just do something, even if it is just going to the park and walking around or going to the mall and looking around I have got to get out and do something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment