I can't believe that this year is flying by and that for purposes of this blog that the month is over. Today I closed out this month on a positive note. I had an interview today in Jersey City. I woke up early this morning and did some reading. I had already prepared for the interview throughout the week by answering some typical interview questions from What Color Is Your Parachute? and also researching the company online. So I felt really prepared for the interview. I got ready and did my makeup. I even toned it down as per the advice of WCIYP and did my hair. I got all dressed up in my little business outfit and headed off to Jersey City. I started out driving and I went the most familiar way to get there. I was listening to my music and enjoying the day. I finally made it to Jersey City and on the way I got to see the Manhattan skyline that I never get tired of seeing! It was so beautiful. The weather was also really nice because of the breeze off of the river. I got to the interview on time and I think that it went really well. I hope that I hear a positive response from them. After the interview I went to the pier outside of the building walked down to get a better view of Manhattan. I could also see Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty. It was so beautiful and I also enjoyed being out and being cool! It was such an awesome day and I am excited to have more days like this ahead of me!
I'm ready for August!
No comments:
Post a Comment