April 16, 2011

My Tax Season Miracle

April 18 as I am sure everyone knows is the deadline to file taxes. Well I have been working on my tax information and found out that I owed the government actually a small amount of money this year which was great but the problem was that I didn't have any money to pay them. I worked some last month and in February but I had to use that money for bills and expenses that I had. So I was wondering how in the world would I be able to afford the tax stuff. I needed to pay the tax preparation service for my federal and state taxes and then I needed to pay the amount that I owed the government. Last week at church Pastor Gool prayed for those of us in need of a financial miracle this week. I too was praying for a miracle of 110.00 by Monday at 11 pm. That's what I would need to take care of everything related to my tax filing. Well this afternoon my mother went to get her and my dad's taxes taken care of and in the course of discussing the matter with her CPA it was discovered that I would be able to have my taxes combined with my parents' and therefore would not have to file separately or have to worry about how to pay all the money that I owed. I got better than 110.00, I got a taken care of completely blessing! I was thrilled at this news and just so thankful that the Lord answered my prayer. I am so relieved and just thankful that God didn't provide just enough to help me make it through the situation but completely took care of the situation for me so that I don't have to worry about filing an extension or trying to figure out a way to pay the money that I owed. I'm just so thankful and so happy that this all worked out. It feels good to know that the Lord cares about everything in our lives, even our paying our taxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment