December 16, 2011

Hair Update

The Results!!!! Last week I used Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue for the first time. I was skeptical about whether or not it could give me a good twist out. But a little over a week later my twist out is still soft and curly! I don't know if I would switch completely from Curly Pudding to Curly Meringue as my go to styler but I would definitely buy Curly Meringue again. What I have noticed is that the hold is much softer than Curly Pudding and that does make my roots, especially in the front, frizz up more but in return I get a lot of volume. So I fully expected having to wash my hair by this point because I didn't think that I would have any curls left at this point but my best hair days have been this week. And like I mentioned the hold is softer than with CP. Here are some pics! Unfortunately I still need a better camera...







No comments:

Post a Comment