In late November I started using Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue. Before using it I thought that it was a product for women with fine hair or somewhat already curly hair who did not need much help in curlyfying their hair, however, that is not the case. Although I do have fine hair strands the type is still 4b. But I have found that Curly Meringue works so well on my twist outs. I get soft, shiny, bouncy, curls that become even bouncier and shinier as I maintain them in a twist out. I have been able to get up to 9 days of wear for every time that I wash my hair which means that I only have to go through the washing process about three times a month which is awesome. I really like Curly Meringue as a product. I have not tried it on a wash and go yet because I really like the twist out style that I recently began to wear but I plan to compare the results that I am getting with the Curly Meringue to the results that I get when I run out of it and finish the Curly Pudding that I have. I know a lot of people complain about Miss Jessie's products because their products are not all natural and they are expensive but I really don't mind either of those things because it works. Where the not all natural is concerned I am not sure that I would be able to find a natural product that could provide me with the results that Miss Jessie's does and even if it could I doubt that it would be less than Miss Jessie's. As far as the price of Miss Jessie's products I think that it is far cheaper to use products that last for several months to do my hair myself rather than visiting a salon and paying someone else to do my hair and put harsh chemicals in my hair. I have not noticed that the Miss Jessie's products have caused any damage to my hair. I also have experienced growth over the last two months since I cut my hair and as I mentioned before I only use the Curly Buttercreme on my hair every other day and not on the roots. So I think there are ways of using these products in a way that is effective and can provide positive benefits for your hair. Besides you have to be free to do you. You have the right to put in your hair what you want to put in it and pay what you want for those products that you choose. If I found something that was natural and cost less than Miss Jessie's and gave me the exact same results then I probably would switch but until that day comes I am sticking with what I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment