October 24, 2011

Hello My Name is Ebony and I am a Product Junkie

I have read many articles about naturalistas that become product junkies. They are always out to find new products for their hair. Well this weekend I indulged my inner product junkie and got some things to show some love to my hair. I picked up another jar of Curly Pudding because mine is about to run out. I also caved in and got the 8 oz Curly Buttercreme because my search for a daily moisturizer had come to a halt and it was the only thing that I had tried that worked and I liked. Then I picked up my Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque, an Evolve Self Heating Conditioning Cap, and some Jojoba oil. I think my hair should do really well with all of these products added to my regular routine. I'm really excited about putting it all together tomorrow to make for the best routine so far that I have had for my hair. I think I have become more focused on doing better because with the cool fall weather and cold winter weather I realize I need to take better care of my hair. I also want to do a better job at getting rid of split ends and single strand knots and also dryness. I really wasn't moisturizing like I should have been this past summer which could have led to having more of the split ends that I experienced in September. But the next thing I am going to do is get a cut of about 1/2 in to help with that and also begin enacting my moisturizing plan. I'm excited about seeing how it all turns out. I plan to mix the jojoba with the deep treatment masque by using it before the masque and leaving the two on together for about 40 min. I will make sure to blog that process and what my thoughts on the deep treatment masque are. I'm so excited to try these new products! Did I mention I am a product junkie?

No comments:

Post a Comment